We send a team of Marine Engineers with software experience to the vessels to regulate the Onboard Inventories, irrespective of the PMS/Inventory Controlsoftware that your company uses.
It normally takes minimum 10 -12 working days to sort out the complete inventory.
The complete inventory update process involves following;
· Assessing & identifying of parts.
· Labeling and tagging of spares
· Cross-checking and entering stock-details & information in the PMS
· Entering the information in excel sheet(s) if no PMS
· Tagging, bar-coding & effective isolation of unidentified and/or used spare-parts.